Break the Limits! Break the Limits!

What a wonderful game...Indeed our mind is a perilous place that can keep us trapped, making one feel lonely, guilty, tormented... But our mind can also be the best place in the whole cosmos, because its the only place where you can really be free. Free from everything and everyone. But unfortunately, one cannot stay in this state of pure hapiness for long and must wake up for reality, sooner or later...This game is full of amazing metaphors, and each metaphor can have many interpretations.
The monitor, for example. It seems to represent someone who cares about the main characther, trying to desperatly call him to reality, to the awaken world.
The room, as mentioned before, is a metaphor to the mind. In the start of the journey the characther finds it an empty, lonely place, where the only thoughts in his mind are negative....without food, without water, he wasnt going to last much there and his scarce few memories were like a torture to him, making him remind something of his past life, that even if it was horrible, it was certanly better than dying in place like this. But our mind is limitless, and soon the characther realises it and stops to worry about anything mundane, because in his own mind, he is a god....and this thought is what really sets him free from his suffering.
This game is amazing not becuase of its graphics, soudtrack or anything related. It is amazing because it makes you think.

Chronicle Bulletin #1 Chronicle Bulletin #1

The game is simple, but the story is very interesting, the soundtrack is good and i have no complains about the art, it was all made by only one person after all. Looking forward to part.2!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks!

80s Wars 80s Wars

While the 8-bit art and the soudtrack are quite good , the game itself is very repetitive and gets boring after a little while.

Idle City Idle City

Very simple but still entertaining for a casual play.

You Must Fertelize the Egg You Must Fertelize the Egg

The idea of the game is very interesting and the controls are simple, unfortunately the game is too short...but maybe thats the purpose of it.

We Broke Up We Broke Up

There isnt a great variation of objective, but the soundtrack is very good and the story is interesting.

Pothead Zombies 2 Pothead Zombies 2

Bom trabalho gente, ficou genial.

Zombie Mayhem ECC Zombie Mayhem ECC

It would be better if had worked harder.

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Need some adjusments.

It was a good idea make a game like this, the voice actor of max is awesome, it was
very well-matched.

3D FPS Beta Version 1.2 3D FPS Beta Version 1.2

Good

Its better than black ops.